Sunday, January 16, 2011

jpsc admit card 2011 jharkhandjpsc.org Admit Card

jpsc admit card 2011 jharkhandjpsc.org Admit Card

jpsc, jharkhand public service commission, jpsc exam date 2011, jpsc admit card 2011, jpsc jharkhand

Today JPSC announced the 4th Combined Civil Services PT Examination Admit Card 2011. In thi portal we are going to provide you all information related to jpsc admit card 2011.

If you are looking for to download jharkhand public service commission admit card then please visit given below url for getting the and download admit card :

jpsc admit card 2011 :
Link
Main official website of JPSC admit card :
Link

JPSC select the candidates for civil service jobs on the basis of Merit list and according to the rules of reservation.

IF you have any query related to jharkhand public service commission like you are not able to find out results , problem related to website and any other jpsc exam date 2011, jpsc admit card 2011, jpsc jharkhand related problem you can email or you can directly comments in this portal we wil try to resolve your query as soon as possible.

IF have any news and updates related to jpsc, jharkhand public service commission please comment in this portal with the help of your comments people who what to know about jharkhandjpsc.org Admit Card can take benefit.

11 comments:

PRAMOD January 17, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

4TH JPSC EXAM DATE 23-01-2011 EXTEND KARO, YA ADMIT CARD DETAIL DO. FARST JPSC SITE OK KARO THAN EXAM

Anonymous,  January 18, 2011 at 3:34 AM  

the site is not working properly.
what is going on i dont understand oopps...

Unknown January 19, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

Sir,
I am in Delhi.It is also brought out that;
1. The admit card is not getting downloaded.
2. If the centre is Ranchi I, will still be able to make it but if not then both my time and effort may go wasted.
I request an urgent action.
Regards,
Maj Maryada Sinha
Indian Armed Forces.

Anonymous,  January 19, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

I am yogesh kumar. I tried several time "jharkhandjpsc.org" for downloading the admin card. But I don't get any success.Every time sit down with connection problem. then from where i get admin card.I am hope less, I in delhi....


I don't know from where I get admit card copy...

Please help me..

Unknown January 20, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

It is hear that JPSC exam date will be change i.e. 13.02.2011 instead of 23.01.2011. Is it right?

Anonymous,  August 21, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

result of 4th jpsc pt has been published today.please link the site or result

anil September 22, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

Respected Sir unfortunetly I forget my admit card and so I can't see my result so I request please help.
Name : Swati Kumari
s/o : Raj Kapoor Sahu
dob : 05/12/1981
Email ID : anilraj.soft01@gmail.com

Md sanaullah Asari October 19, 2011 at 1:58 AM  

Respected Sir unfortunetly I forget my admit card and so I can't see my result so I request please send roll no. my email.
Name : Md Sanaullah Ansari
s/o : Abdul Mian
dob : 03/04/1988
Email ID : sanaullaha7@gmail.com

Anonymous,  November 7, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

I have not got admit card information of forth J.A.S exam on the internet yet

Virendra Murmu March 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

hallo sir I lost my jpsc 2011 admit card How can i get my Admit card.I have selected to mains Exam .
please send me replay virendramurmu@gmail.com.

Virendra Murmu March 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM  

Hallo sir
I have selected to jpsc 4th ccs mains examination 2012.I have lost my jpsc preliminary examination Admit Card.
How i can get my Roll Number
please reply me immediatly

Join us on Facebook

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory India Counts

Back to TOP