Thursday, February 24, 2011

j&k police recruitment 2014 www.jandkpolice.org

j&k police recruitment 2014

JK police announced the selection list of constable in executive police for various cities. In this portal we are going to provide you all j&k police recruitment 2014 related information in this portal, After reading this article you can get all information related to recruitment , selection list from where you can download and all other information related to JK police.

J & K police announced the selection list and published on the main official website www.jandkpolice.org. Either you can diectly go in the j&k police recruitment 2014 website or you can directly go in the results section by visting given below URLs.

SELECTION LIST OF CONSTABLES IN EXECUTIVE POLICE OF MIGRANT CANDIDATES :
Link

SELECTION LIST OF CONSTABLES IN EXECUTIVE POLICE FROM BARAMULLA, KUPWARA & BANDIPORA
Link

SELECTION LIST OF CONSTABLES IN EXECUTIVE POLICE FROM SRINAGAR, BUDGAM ,GANDERBAL,LEH & KARGIL
Link

Contact Information of J & K police :
Police Headquarters
Gulshan Grounds,
Jammu Tawi
Jammu & Kashmir
India - 180001

0191-2430834 (Fax) Winter [November - April]
0191-2430871 (Off) Winter [November - April]
0191-2430841 (Off) Winter [November - April]
---------------------------------------------

Police Headquarters
Peer Bagh
Srinagar (Kashmir)
Jammu & Kashmir
India - 190001
0194-2443010 (Off) Summer [May - October]
0194-2443011 (Off) Summer [May - October]
0194-2443012 (Fax) Summer [May - October]

For any query or concerns related to j&k police recruitment 2014 you can directly comments in this portal we will try to resolve your query as soon as poosible.

Tags: JK recruitment 2014 , Police results J & K, JK police selection list , jkpolice results 2014 , j&kpolice recruitment.

13 comments:

yes September 2, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

sir,
i am Bilal Bashir Bhat and i want to join police force as this is my aim to become a police inspector. sir please help me and tell me what can i do.

yes September 2, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

sir,
i am bilal Bashir Bhat and want to join police force as this is my aim to become a police inspector, sir plz. help me and tell me what can i do

roof September 27, 2011 at 12:17 AM  

sir,
i am roof ahmad yatoo and want to join police force as this is my aim to become a police conastable, sir plz. help me and tell me what can i do

roof September 27, 2011 at 12:18 AM  

sir,
i am ROOF AHMAD AYTOO and want to join police force as this is my aim to become a police CONUSTABLE, sir plz. help me and tell me what can i do

kapil October 13, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

sir ma name is kapil dev and i am from jammu i want to join jk police department this is ma aim to join jk police department help me sir my id is kapil.kapil.dev470@gmail.com

kapil October 13, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

sir
my name is kapil dev and i am from jammu and my aim to join jk police department

ashwani November 11, 2011 at 6:20 AM  

sir my self ashwani koul B.e Electronices , i want to join police force as this my aim to become police officer.plz guide me so that i must become sucessful leader in life

Mir Mudasir November 22, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

Respected sir, I Mudasir Ahmad Mir want to do police job,please send the basic tips to pass the si exames .

Mir Mudasir November 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Ruspected sir, I mudasir ahmad mir want to become a police man,it is my aim in life to do police job.I am BA B.ed and stenotype and computer diploma.please guide me and send the basic tips to pass the si andother type of exames . Yours obident

Abid Aziz February 13, 2012 at 4:23 AM  

Respected sir my name is Abid Aziz,i am from srinagar,i have done graduation(B.A) as well as one year diploma in computers.Sir i am also "c" certificate holder in NCC(Army Wing).It is my aim since childhood to join j&kpolice as officer.So sir it is my humble request to you plz show me a way so that i will grasp my goal.Sir my email id is (abid.aziz70@gmail.com)that will be your pleasure.Thank You

Unknown December 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM  

A/A.to all of u.
A candidate residant of J&K. male or femaile can join J&K.police service subjected to following terms and con.
1. U ,can join as constable. for this one should be matric pass and have good physic, with age not more then 28 yers, U have to collify physical and reten test.
2.U can join as S.I. for this U should be graduate in any displine with good physic, U have to pass retan exm. as well as phisical test like runing,long jump etc. the max. age for this is 28 years.
3. U can join as D.S.P.(Dyp. supriendant of police guasted rank) directly for this u should be graduate in any displine and u have to quailify K.P.S.(Kashmir public exzames) and should be in good physic the age limit for this is max. 37 years.
Note their is a relaczation for females in some area"s like Heigt and chest measurement, in runing, long jump etc.
Hope the above information will be fruitfull for all of U.
Yours Brother.
Mohamad Abdullah.
Email
abdullahmohamad

2000@gmail.com

Unknown December 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM  

A/A.to all of u.
A candidate residant of J&K. male or femaile can join J&K.police service subjected to following terms and con.
1. U ,can join as constable. for this one should be matric pass and have good physic, with age not more then 28 yers, U have to collify physical and reten test.
2.U can join as S.I. for this U should be graduate in any displine with good physic, U have to pass retan exm. as well as phisical test like runing,long jump etc. the max. age for this is 28 years.
3. U can join as D.S.P.(Dyp. supriendant of police guasted rank) directly for this u should be graduate in any displine and u have to quailify K.P.S.(Kashmir public exzames) and should be in good physic the age limit for this is max. 37 years.
Note their is a relaczation for females in some area"s like Heigt and chest measurement, in runing, long jump etc.
Hope the above information will be fruitfull for all of U.
Yours Brother.
Mohamad Abdullah.
Email
abdullahmohamad

2000@gmail.com

Unknown March 15, 2014 at 3:11 AM  

Good Afternoon Sir,
Sir I Sajad AHmed belongs to poor family. I had qualified interview of Constable J&K Police in 2011.But, when select list out of candidates my name was not present in select list. but, some candidates in select list whose height below from 6 foot & date of birth is below with me.So, I had writ in High Court, & advocate of high court demand the notification & select list of Candidates. But, I am failing received the notification & select of candidates so far.
Sir, I request for your Department that gave me notification & Selection list of candidates of 2011. Sothat, give me justice & chance of serving in your department.
Thanks

Join us on Facebook

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory India Counts

Back to TOP