Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ideunom.ac.in results 2010 Madras University UG Results 2010

ideunom.ac.in results 2010 Madras University UG Results 2010

Today Madras University UG Results 2010 has been announced on the main official website of
ideunom.ac.in. At this location we are going to provide you all information related to ideunom.ac.in results 2010, From where you can download latest results, IDE results online , Madras University regular results 2010.

Please visit given below URL for getting the information of ideunom.ac.in results 2010 Madras University UG Results 2010

Find out PG degree exam results 2010 Latest , Revaluation results of all UG at given below location :

Madras University Regular College Results Link
Madras University IDE results Link
Madras University UG results 2010 Link

Some More related information: UG Admission 2010 Download Application
https://ideunom.ac.in/downloads/App_UG.pdf

For any query pelase enter comments in the below section of this portal related to ideunom.ac.in results 2010 Madras University UG Results 2010. We will try to update all information related to this.

9 comments:

ideunom.ac.in results 2010,  July 1, 2010 at 2:48 AM  

Dear Sir ,
I am not able to find out my roll number in the ideunom.ac.in website please provide details about.

Thanks

ideunom.ac.in Admin details required,  July 1, 2010 at 2:52 AM  

Hi User,

Could you tell us what is your roll number for getting the results of ideunom.ac.in .

Thanks

Anonymous,  August 16, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

Respected sir,
may i know when MBA final yr results your publishing plzzz kindly reply thanking you..........

ideunom.ac.in results,  September 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

IDE PG exam results has been announced on the main official website of ideunom.ac.in please visit.
https://ideunom.ac.in/ideresult.asp
Students need to weenter enrolment number.

Unknown October 6, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Respected sir,
may i know when BCA final yr revaluation results your publishing plzzz kindly reply thanking you..........

dhanalakshmi d,  February 28, 2011 at 4:44 AM  

please can u tell me when s my Bsc 1st year psychology results
thnks u kindly reply me

dhanudhanu91@gmail.com

Anonymous,  May 7, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

I had given my First Year BCA examination in Dec. 2010 but still i have not recieved the Marksheet for the same. My enrollment Number is C10356UCA6002. Please let me know when can i expect the Mark Sheet of First Year BCA examinations (Dec. 2010). Please send my Mark Sheet on my Address as soon as possible.

Anonymous,  May 7, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

I had given my First Year BCA examination in Dec. 2010 but still i have not recieved the Marksheet for the same. My enrollment number is C10356UCA6002. Please let me know when can i expect the Mark Sheet for BCA examinations (Dec. 2010). Please send my Mark Sheet on my Address as soon as possible.

Anonymous,  July 18, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

dear sir,
plzzzzzzzzz annouce when we can see ug results

Join us on Facebook

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory India Counts

Back to TOP