Friday, June 18, 2010

www.annauniv.edu TNEA 2010 Rank List, Anna University TNEA Rank List www.annauniv.com rank list

www.annauniv.edu TNEA 2010 Rank List, Anna University TNEA Rank List www.annauniv.com rank list

Today 18 June, Anna University announced the latest news TNEA 2010 rank list has been announced. In this page we are trying to give all details related to www.annauniv.edu TNEA 2010 Rank List, Anna University TNEA Rank List. TNEA rank list is published on the main official website of Anna University. You can find out all details of TNEA rank list 2010 at this location given below :
TNEA RANK ENQUIRY Number Link

At this location you need to give application number to find out anna university rank list 2010.

If you are looking for latest notification published by anna university then please visit Link

At this location you can find out Anna University Postponement of PG (Theory & Viva-voce) Exam details ,Anna University MBA/MCA/MSc (Distance Education Programmes)Exam Application Form,Anna University Procedure for Revaluation of 8th Sem. B.E / B.Tech - April / May 2010 Exams,Collection of Degree Certificates

Anna University Latest Announcements : Link

Ph.D / M.S (By Research) Results for July - 2010 Link

Ph.D/M.S (By Research) Admission Schedule for the semester July 2010 Direct Link

Anna University Centres Details : Link

For you need query then pelase contact at below address.
The Secretary
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Anna University Chennai
Chennai - 600 025.
Mail to : tnea2010@annauniv.edu
Anna University Enquiry : 044-2235 8265 / 66 / 67 / 68, 2235 8301 / 02 / 03 / 04

If have have any query related to TNEA results 2010 , TNEA rank list , about anna university results 2010 then please comments in this blog , we will try to out solution ASAP.

Also we want you to participate in this blog and provide your comments related to www.annauniv.edu TNEA 2010 Rank List, Anna University TNEA Rank List www.annauniv.com rank list. With your comments people who are visiting this website can take benefits from your comments.


9 comments:

Anonymous,  July 7, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

My cut of is 167.25 .so, please sir tell me at which date my counseling be.

Anonymous,  July 11, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

sir my cut of mark is 120.25.so,please tell sir when i will attended the BE counseling at date & time.

Unknown July 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

sir my cut of mark is 120 .pls send me my counselind date

Anonymous,  July 20, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

sir my cutofmark is101when will mycouncling date would be anounsed

Anonymous,  July 23, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

sir my cut-off is 153.25,pls tel me whether i wil get seat in anna univ trichy-panruti campus.......my community is sc n i hav ex-service man quota.......2mrw is my counslng

agilesh vijay August 6, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

V.Pradeep raja
sir my cut of mark is 91. so, please send me my counseling date

agilesh vijay August 6, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

V.Pradeep raja
sir i am waiting for counseling. my cut of mark is 91. so, please send my counseling date.

Anonymous,  August 7, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

my cut off is 192.they called me 4counselling on 9th july but i cannot attend on 9th because of my nativity certificate as it is late.so i reported on 17th july and could not get the seat in which college i have aimed for.is there any oppurtunity to get any seat in anna university chennai.

abi November 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

what is the pass mark for engineering

Join us on Facebook

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs News & Media Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory India Counts

Back to TOP